Deep Point Marina 1301 Ferry Rd Southport
As of May 9th 2020, face masks/coverings are required for ALL ferry and tram customers over age 2
- Ferry tickets are NOT included in your rental fee. Tickets should be purchased at the Deep Point Terminal ticket window. Round-trip tickets cost $23.00 for adults, $12.00 for children ages 3-12. There is no charge for children ages two and younger. Tram service to your island destination may be provided based on ticket type and availability. Tram reservations should be made online at www.baldheadislandferry.com or by calling (910) 457-5003.
- Tram reservations made well in advance are highly recommended, as seats are limited. The ferry is first come first served and lines can be long in the summer season.
- Parking at Deep Point Marina is NOT included in your rental fee. Payment for parking is collected upon departure.
- A good rule of thumb is to pack as if you’re taking a flight. If you have larger items such as bikes or kayaks, you will need to purchase an Over-Sized Baggage ticket for each item. These larger items will need to be taken, along with their Over-Sized Baggage tickets, to the arrivals curb, where a dock attendant will take your item(s) and ticket(s) Baggage tickets can be printed ahead of time at www.baldheadislandferry.com
- Arrive at Deep Point Marina (1301 Ferry Rd Southport) 45-60 minutes prior to departure time.
- Drop off your luggage at the baggage drop off and purchase your ferry tickets at the ticket window
- The address of your accommodations can be found printed on your Rental Agreement and in your confirmation email and should be given to the Tram driver. Do not use the name of the house for your tram driver. They will need the physical address for the home.